The work accomplished during the pre-construction services phase of your project is like laying the foundation for a building. Our process ensures that your project is teed up for success and that we have a stable platform on which to build.
Our preconstruction process is the foundation on which your project will thrive:
- We start with cost tracking to establish budget updates at key project milestones. Our systems include live trending of your project budget throughout its lifecycle.
- Competitive bidding follows with an open book presentation of sub-contractor bids and assessments. We provide an early partnering approach to our projects to ensure with critical subcontractors are secured and their involvement is timed to match our construction schedules.
- Ongoing value engineering and constructability reviews are scheduled and accomplished to ensure multiple project checkpoints and accountability milestones are met.
- Advanced scheduling and sequencing of construction activities follows. Here, we identify critical path items related to the construction schedule to ensure all the moving parts are mapped out to create measurable goal-trending documentation.
- Soft costs analysis is provided to ensure governmental impact fees and taxes are identified and a plan is in place to meet milestones.
- Finally, we coordinate with dry utility providers for gas, electrical and communications/phone services to bring key service providers into play at just the right time for your project.